Residential Glass Repair Service
Why buy expensive new windows if you don’t have to?
Hillcrest Glass can replace the glass in your broken, fogged or damaged glass in your existing window frames. We provide new insulated glass (double pane or IGU) within your existing frame. We can also provide single pane glass, LowE coatings and laminated glass. This service is usually performed at your location, but you can also remove your window sash and bring it into our shop for a quicker, more cost effective repair.
If the frames are in good shape, why not avoid the extra expense, tear-out and construction headache associated with new windows. Give us a call to discuss your project and we will advise you on the options and budgetary pricing. Learn more about how to get started with your window repair here.
- Replace broken or fogged insulated glass in existing frames
- Patio door glass replacement
- Tempered glass and laminated glass
- Insulated units (double-pane) of all thicknesses
- Energy saving LowE coatings
- Muntin bars (internal grid)
- Decorative and obscure glass options
Other Window Repairs
- Replace balance rods, rollers and latches to improve functionality
- Patio door roller replacement
- Storm windows repaired or built-new in custom sizes
- Glazing bead replacement – the trim pieces around the glass that become brittle over time
About Hillcrest Glass
Hillcrest Glass is a full-service glass shop located in Longmont, Colorado. We have been providing glass in Longmont, Boulder, and nearby communities on the Northern Front Range of Colorado since 1969. We’ve been locally owned since the beginning.
Proud member of: